Sandalwood Carved BUDDHA JHAROKHA
This is a Fine Sandalwood Carved Decorative piece & on the Centre of this Jharokha created a Temple of Shri Ram with his Family. This is An Total Hand Carved piece. Details of JHAROKHA Scene: There are 7 Buddha figures with all different proportionsQuantity :
Add To Enquiry
Send One Click Enquiry
The BUDDHA JHAROKHA
<span style="\"color:rgb(192," 0,="" 0);="" font-size:24px\"="">The Jharokha is a type of overhanging enclosed balcony used in Indian Architecture, typically Rajputana Architecture, Mughal Architecture, and Rajasthani Architecture. Jharokhas jutting forward from the wall plane could be used both for adding to the architectural beauty of the building itself or for a specific purpose. One of the most important functions it served was to allow women in purdah to see the events outside without being seen themselves.
The projected Jharokha is an essential element of Rajasthani Architecture, both as decoration and as a viewing platform. The Jharokha increases protection from both the summer sun and monsoon rain. Jharokhas are mainly used in Palaces, Havelis and Temples.
- Sandalwood Carved HAND FAN This Sandalwood Carved HAND FAN all scenes are Based on Lord Krishna’s Life Story. The HAND FAN is an Indian...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carving Sitar (vina) Size- 4 ft | Worldwide Delivery AvailableRead more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood POCKET WATCH for USA Sandalwood Carved Decorative Piece (Total Hand Carved) This Sandal Wood Carved POCKET WATCH opens up into a weighing scale with...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carved Arjun Rath Total Handmade sandalwood Carved Four Horse Arjun Rath with Krishan Sarthi Like Mahabharat Kurukshetra.Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carved JHAROKHA (RAM DARBAR) This is a Fine Sandalwood Carved Decorative piece & on the Centre of this Jharokha created a Temple of Shri Ram...Read more Add To Enquiry