Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll
This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece a preface Rajasthani Look. This Is a Sandalwood miniature carved Decorative item, Total Hand CarvedSize : 24 Quantity :
Add To Enquiry
Send One Click Enquiry
The Rajasthani Doll Shows the Beauty of the Rajasthani lady with our Traditional jewellery, and it tells the story of a Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap.
(9 May 1540 – 29January 1597) was a ruler of Mewar, a state in north-western India. He belonged to the Sisodia clan of Suryavanshi Rajputs. The epitome of fiery Rajput pride and self-respect, Pratap has for centuries exemplified the qualities that Rajputs aspire to. Pratap eldest of 25 brothers and 20 sisters, was born at Kumbhalgarh on Sunday the May 9, 1540 to Maharana Udai Singh and Maharani Javanta Bai Songara (Chauhan). Polygamy and maximum children were social necessity of the period owing to higher female population and high battle casualties. Rana Pratap had 17 sons and five daughters. The male-line descendants of Udai Singh II bear the patronymic "Ranawat". Maharana Pratap was born in Pali-Marwar. His birth place known as Juni Kacheri.
- Sandalwood Carved BUDDHA JHAROKHA This is a Fine Sandalwood Carved Decorative piece & on the Centre of this Jharokha created a Temple of Shri...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Wall Hanging Jharokha This Sandal Wood Carved Jharokha is a Decorative piece with Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Design. This is An Total Hand Carved...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood POCKET WATCH for USA Sandalwood Carved Decorative Piece (Total Hand Carved) This Sandal Wood Carved POCKET WATCH opens up into a weighing scale with...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Decorative Flowerpot Size- length = 24” x 10” inch | Worldwide Delivery AvailableRead more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carving Sitar (vina) Size- 4 ft | Worldwide Delivery AvailableRead more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece...Read more Add To Enquiry