Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll
This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece a preface Rajasthani Look. This Is a Sandalwood miniature carved Decorative item, Total Hand CarvedSize : 24 Quantity :
Add To Enquiry
Send One Click Enquiry
The Rajasthani Doll Shows the Beauty of the Rajasthani lady with our Traditional jewellery, and it tells the story of a Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap.
(9 May 1540 – 29January 1597) was a ruler of Mewar, a state in north-western India. He belonged to the Sisodia clan of Suryavanshi Rajputs. The epitome of fiery Rajput pride and self-respect, Pratap has for centuries exemplified the qualities that Rajputs aspire to. Pratap eldest of 25 brothers and 20 sisters, was born at Kumbhalgarh on Sunday the May 9, 1540 to Maharana Udai Singh and Maharani Javanta Bai Songara (Chauhan). Polygamy and maximum children were social necessity of the period owing to higher female population and high battle casualties. Rana Pratap had 17 sons and five daughters. The male-line descendants of Udai Singh II bear the patronymic "Ranawat". Maharana Pratap was born in Pali-Marwar. His birth place known as Juni Kacheri.
- Sandalwood Carved Arjun Rath Total Handmade sandalwood Carved Four Horse Arjun Rath with Krishan Sarthi Like Mahabharat Kurukshetra.Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood 24th TIRTHANKAR MAHAVEERA This Sandal Wood Carved Jharokha is a Decorative piece with Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Design. This is An Total Hand Carved...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carved HAND FAN This Sandalwood Carved HAND FAN all scenes are Based on Lord Krishna’s Life Story. The HAND FAN is an Indian...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Village Scene The ASHRAM Is a Sandalwood miniature carved Decorative item, Total Hand Carved piece With Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Work. Wood Carved animals...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carved JHAROKHA (RAM DARBAR) This is a Fine Sandalwood Carved Decorative piece & on the Centre of this Jharokha created a Temple of Shri Ram...Read more Add To Enquiry