Wall Hanging Jharokha
This Sandal Wood Carved Jharokha is a Decorative piece with Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Design. This is An Total Hand Carved piece.Size : 2 ft Quantity :
Add To Enquiry
Send One Click Enquiry
The Jharokha is a type of overhanging
enclosed balcony used in Indian Architecture, typically Rajputana Architecture, Mughal Architecture, and Rajasthani Architecture. Jharokhas jutting forward from the wall plane could be used both for adding to the architectural beauty of the building itself or for a specific purpose. One of the most important functions it served was to allow women in purdah to see the events outside without being seen themselves.
The projected Jharokha is an essential element of Rajasthani Architecture, both as decoration and as a viewing platform. The Jharokha
increases protection from both the summer sun and monsoon rain. Jharokhas are mainly used in Palaces, Havelis and Temples.
Description of This Sandalwood Carved
This Sandal Wood Carved Jharokha is a
Decorative piece with Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Design. This is An Total Hand Carved piece. The Lord Ganesha with his Wives Ridhi & Sidhi Makes this Jharokha Complete. And the Miniature Carving work is perfectly done in this Jharokha which gives it an Indian Traditional Look.
- Sandalwood Carving Sitar (vina) Size- 4 ft | Worldwide Delivery AvailableRead more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Rajasthani Doll This RAJASTHANI DOLL’S Scenes tells the story of Mewar freedom fighter Maharana Pratap. And The Rajasthani Traditional jewellery giving this piece...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood POCKET WATCH for USA Sandalwood Carved Decorative Piece (Total Hand Carved) This Sandal Wood Carved POCKET WATCH opens up into a weighing scale with...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carved JHAROKHA (RAM DARBAR) This is a Fine Sandalwood Carved Decorative piece & on the Centre of this Jharokha created a Temple of Shri Ram...Read more Add To Enquiry
- Sandalwood Carving Sitar Size- 2.4 ft | Worldwide Delivery AvailableRead more Add To Enquiry
- Village Scene The ASHRAM Is a Sandalwood miniature carved Decorative item, Total Hand Carved piece With Indian Traditional Miniature Carving Work. Wood Carved animals...Read more Add To Enquiry